Another Broken Egg Cafe is elevating the experience it offers with a focus on cocktails, including new drinks, at-home DIY alcohol kits and individually packaged cocktails in pouches. The to-go brunch cocktails include options like the orange mimosa, Tito's lemon mule and Tito's Mary, which feature fresh fruit additions.
As part of an invite-only, after-hours event called Meet the Mixologist, Another Broken Egg Cafe revealed a newly renovated location and fun cocktail pairings like the Champagne Mule paired with Shrimp 'N Grits, the Brunch Blueberry Margarita paired with Brunch Short Ribs.
Conveniently packaged to-go cocktails have quickly become a part of the norm and they are continuing to thrive despite the changes to the service industry over the last year.
Another Broken Egg Cafe Packages Individual Cocktails in Pouches
1. To-go Cocktails - The rise of To-Go Cocktails is an opportunity for the beverage industry to create innovative packaging solutions.
2. DIY Alcohol Kits - DIY alcohol kits are a trend that create opportunities for liquor stores and bars to increase awareness of their brands and product lines.
3. Cocktail Pairings - Cocktail Pairings are a trend that can be utilized by bars and restaurants to create unique dining experiences and increase customer engagement.
1. Beverage Industry - To-Go Cocktails present a disruptive innovation in the beverage industry, creating a need for innovative and sustainable packaging solutions.
2. Liquor Stores - The DIY alcohol kits trend presents an opportunity for liquor stores to expand their product lines and offer new experiences to their customers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Cocktail Pairings are a trend that the hospitality industry can utilize to increase engagement and create unique dining experiences for their customers.