Broken Coast, a Canadian cannabis brand catering to medical marijuana users, is standing out from the rest of the industry by adopting a cleaner look with typographically driven packaging. Established in 2014, this cannabis brand was the 12th licensed producer in Canada to be granted a cannabis sales license and has since been highly sought after by patients within the medical marijuana industry. The founders of Broken Coast have long been integrated into the British Columbia cannabis industry and were even part of the original growers that made 'BC Bud' an internationally known strain.
While the products grown and crafted by Broken Coast are stellar, the packaging definitely plays a large part in the brand's development. The typography-focused labels offer up a clean and professional look to the products and therefore remove a certain stigma associated with marijuana products. The labels also manage to infuse the legally necessary regulatory warnings on the packages in a way that is both appealing but also informative.
Broken Coast is Destigmatizing Cannabis With Typography Labels
1. Clean Marijuana Packaging - The adoption of cleaner and more sophisticated typographically driven packaging is an innovative trend that other cannabis brands can follow to remove the stigma associated with marijuana products.
2. Informative Marijuana Labels - Infusing legally necessary regulatory warnings on marijuana product labels in a way that is both appealing and informative is an innovative trend that can be adopted across the industry.
3. Professional Cannabis Branding - The use of typography-driven labels to create a professional look for cannabis products is an innovative trend that can help cannabis brands stand out in a crowded market.
1. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry is ripe for innovative packaging solutions that help destigmatize products and provide informative labeling.
2. Consumer Packaging Industry - The consumer packaging industry can capitalize on the trend towards cleaner and more sophisticated packaging for cannabis products by offering innovative solutions that cater specifically to the needs of cannabis brands.
3. Marijuana Marketing Industry - The marijuana marketing industry can help cannabis brands stand out in a crowded market by offering expertise in typography-driven branding that creates a professional look and removes stigmas associated with marijuana products.