Briukhov Artem, a talented photographer from Russia, lensed an exclusive editorial for Fucking Young! Online that is heavy on statement outerwear and street style.
Kirill Voronin, a vocalist, actor, choreographer, and model, posed for the editorial. Throughout the shots, he's often positioned to look as though he's at the center of a strange galactic universe. In order to make this clear, the shots feature objects that seem to be dangling in the air, and parts of Kirill Voronin's body are often edited out to make it look like he's floating as well.
To create these shots, Briukhov Artem got help from stylist Maria Lazareva and makeup artist Olga Popova, who helped to generate the model's futuristic look.
Image Credit: Briukhov Artem
Briukhov Artem's Latest Collection Features Futuristic Looks
1. Statement Outerwear - Opportunity for creating disruptive and innovative designs in the outerwear industry inspired by space and futuristic themes.
2. Street Style - Opportunity for incorporating space-inspired elements into street style fashion, creating unique and eye-catching looks.
3. Floating Photography - Opportunity for exploring innovative photography techniques that create the illusion of floating or weightlessness in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage space-inspired themes to create new and captivating designs.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with new techniques, such as floating photography, to add a creative and impactful element to their work.
3. Makeup - Makeup artists can push the boundaries by incorporating futuristic and space-inspired elements into their makeup looks, offering fresh and avant-garde options.