These Brit & Co. Jolly Rancher customized candies are great for entertaining. This project would be ideal for children's birthday parties, or for any special occasion.
The only materials required to make these include Jolly Ranchers, cookie cutters, cookie spray, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags and a hammer. Simply sort out the candies by color and place them into the Ziploc bags and use a hammer to crush the candies. Prepare a foiled and greased pan, lay the cookie cutters atop it, fill them with the crushed candy and bake. You can mix and match the colors to create funky designs.
The nice thing about this project is that it's easy to do, and is sure to please the young ones.
The Brit & Co. Jolly Rancher Treats are Easy to Make
1. Customized Candies - Opportunity for companies to provide DIY kits for making personalized candies at home.
2. Interactive Party Activities - Opportunity for event planning companies to offer interactive DIY candy-making stations at parties and events.
3. Colorful Treats - Opportunity for dessert shops to create and sell visually appealing customized candies in a variety of colors.
1. Candy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform for customers to design and order custom-made candies online.
2. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a mobile app that offers interactive DIY candy-making tutorials for party planning purposes.
3. Bakery and Confectionery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate customizable candy-making services into existing dessert shops to attract a wider customer base.