Coffee pods are a quick and convenient way for consumers to make their own cup of morning joe, but Brewbudz, a California company, is adding an extra ingredient into the routine. Brewbudz offers coffee pods that are infused with cannabis flowers, adding THC in with the caffeine that has popularized coffee as a morning beverage.
Brewbudz has created a patented in-pod extraction process in order to maximize the cannabis infusion into one's drink. In developing the coffee pods, the company was primarily concerned with including all of the beneficial components of cannabis into the coffee -- not just the THC. By focusing on the ratio of coffee beans to cannabis, the pods contain all the flavinoids and terpenes that make cannabis a healing product.
'Brewbudz' Offers a Coffee Pod Infused with Cannabis Flower
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - Companies can explore creating new products by infusing cannabis into various beverages.
2. Multi-functional Products - Developing products that combine multiple beneficial components can give businesses a competitive advantage in a crowded market.
3. Patented Extraction Methods - Investing in technology and intellectual property can be a valuable way to stand out and create unique products.
1. Beverage - Beverage industry can explore infusing cannabis into coffee, tea, and other popular beverages.
2. Cannabis - Cannabis industry can investigate creating multi-functional products that combine various beneficial components of the plant.
3. Technology - Investing in developing better and more efficient extraction methods can be valuable for both the cannabis and beverage industries.