As a German manufacturer of oat products, Kölln's breakfast box designs can already be spotted in Spain, but this redesign was specifically launched for the Spanish market. The new look of the museli was designed to coincide with the new slogan, "Crazy for oats."
There are numerous types of muesli available from Kölln, but what is consistent with all of the packaging is a cutout that sits just above the illustrated breakfast bowls on the boxes and looks like a rising sun. As a breakfast item, this is a clever and subtle way to show off what time of day is best to enjoy a bowl of museli. Each of the boxes is slightly different and features images of the scattered ingredients in each breakfast box.
Kolln's Breakfast Box Design Simulates a Rising Sun
1. Interactive Packaging - Innovative packaging design, such as the rising sun cutout on Kölln's breakfast boxes, can create an interactive experience for consumers, enhancing brand recognition.
2. Messaging Design - Incorporating catchy messaging, such as Kölln's 'Crazy for oats' slogan, can attract attention and stand out in a crowded market.
3. Visual Branding - Using consistent visual branding, like Kölln's illustrations of ingredients, can create a cohesive brand image and improve product recognition.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative packaging and branding designs, like those seen in Kölln's muesli boxes, can help food and beverage companies differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive market.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Messaging and visual branding strategies, like those used by Kölln, can help advertising and marketing firms create effective campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Packaging and Manufacturing - Innovative packaging designs and printing techniques, like the rising sun cutout on Kölln's breakfast boxes, present an opportunity for packaging and manufacturing companies to offer unique solutions to their customers.