Hotels.com recently unveiled its coveted Bread & Breakfast room -- the ultimate getaway for carb lovers located at the Refinery Hotel in New York City. In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl, the brand is also giving a lucky fan to not only experience the carb-themed wonderland, but to watch the big game there as well.
The two guests will get a free two-night stay (February 1st and 2nd) and roundtrip airfare to get to and from New York City. And as a special bonus, the room features a 'Snack-adium' -- a mini football stadium that includes snacks like pigs in a blanket, an array of chips and dip, pizza and more. For more eating options, guests will also have $100 room service credit for the room’s carefully curated carb-filled menu.
To enter, contestants must be 21 years or older, follow Hotels.com on Instagram and Twitter, and explain their worthiness for staying at the Bread & Breakfast room or a post sharing the Super Bowl sweepstakes.
Image Credit: Hotels.com
Hotels.com Will Fly You to the Bread & Breakfast Room in NY
1. Carb-themed Hotel Promotions - Hotels can create unique, themed hotel rooms that cater to guests’ specific food preferences and interests, providing a personalized hotel experience.
2. Sports-themed Hotel Experiences - Hotels can offer sports-themed rooms and experiences that cater to fans, providing them with a unique and memorable stay.
3. Social Media Giveaways - Companies can host social media giveaways to increase engagement and brand awareness, and reward loyal customers with unique experiences.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels can take advantage of the trend to provide unique, themed hotel rooms and experiences for guests.
2. Sports Industry - Sports-related companies can partner with hotels to provide unique experiences for fans, leveraging the fanbase and enhancing the overall fan experience.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing companies can utilize social media giveaways to increase engagement and brand awareness for their clients' products and services.