Carb-lovers can now fulfill their dream of staying instead of a bakery thanks to the new bread-themed hotel room by Hotels.com: the 'Bread & Breakfast' suite. This unique room is located in New York City's iconic Refinery Hotel and will officially open Friday, January 17th (also known as 'National Ditch Your Resolution Day') until January 31.
This carb-infused wonderland is filled with the aroma of freshly baked goods and features a minibar with a bakery case, a stockpile of assorted pastries, and a bespoke toaster. For those who prefer breakfast-themed carbs, the Bread & Breakfast suite also includes a cereal bar, fresh bagels, a donut wall, all with butter, jam, and cream cheese as additional condiments. If you're craving more than these delicacies listed above, guests all have a $100 credit for a carefully curated room service menu.
The Bread & Breakfast suite also includes some novelty decor including croissant pillows, toast-shaped headboard -- dubbed a breadboard -- and a customized, take-home robe with the word "Carbivore" embroidered on it.
Image Credit: Hotels.com
Hotels.com Launched the 'Bread & Breakfast' Suite Curated for Carb-Lovers
1. Bread-themed Hotel Rooms - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: There is an opportunity for hotels to create unique and themed accommodations that cater to specific niche interests, such as food lovers and carb enthusiasts.
2. Cereal Bars in Hotel Rooms - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Hotels can incorporate cereal bars into their rooms to offer guests a variety of options for a quick and convenient breakfast.
3. Customized Hotel Room Decor - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Hotels can offer personalized and unique decor options in their rooms to enhance the guest experience and create a memorable stay.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The hospitality industry can take advantage of themed hotel rooms and unique amenities to attract customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Food and Beverage - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The food and beverage industry can explore partnerships with hotels to provide specialty products and experiences, such as bakery items and customized menus.
3. Textiles and Apparel - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The textiles and apparel industry can collaborate with hotels to design and produce custom-made robes and other personalized items for guests.