The video game world is always changing, and as systems like Kinect, the PS3 Eye Toy and others have rolled out, consumers are always wondering how they can experience video games next.
A new start-up tech company known as Brass Monkey wants to bring a collaboration between the console gaming world and smartphones. The up-and-coming company has already won various awards for its concepts and technology of engaging consumers in the virtual world.
Brass Monkey's smartphone controller aims to gives gamers a more lifelike experience with real steering wheel images on screen for racing games and other options better than mashing a few buttons. If gamers have a habit of smashing their controllers after they lose, however, they may need to watch their anger when dealing with $500 smartphones.
Brass Monkey Turns Your Smartphone into a Gaming Controller
1. Mobile Gaming - Opportunity for creating innovative gaming peripherals that enhance the mobile gaming experience.
2. Virtual Reality Gaming - Potential for developing smartphone peripherals that enable immersive virtual reality gaming.
3. Gamification - Space for creating smartphone peripherals that gamify everyday tasks and activities.
1. Gaming - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the gaming industry to create peripherals that bridge the gap between consoles and smartphones.
2. Consumer Electronics - Scope for developing novel smartphone gaming peripherals that cater to the increasing demand for immersive gaming experiences.
3. Mobile Technology - Potential for integrating smartphones with gaming peripherals to revolutionize the mobile technology industry.