Branding agency Mikhailov's Studio has designed the Korean corner KOFOOD.
Asian Street Food KOFOOD offers a cuisine and dining atmosphere inspired by the Asian street vendor experience.
Serving small plates that you would find in Southeast Asia sold by “hawkers,” the restaurant features a central bar, mezzanine level, and open kitchen and is fully decorated with neon signs and posters in various Southeastern Asia languages.
Designed to display the vibrancy of Seoul, Korea, and its street food culture, the interior of KOFOOD is flanked by red paneling, outlined in yellow framing. Specialty lighting in the storefront makes the location inviting and reminiscent of street food markets. Seating is not present, to emphasize the fast-casual aspect of the restaurant.
Image Credit: Mika
Agency Mikhailov's Studio Designed the Korean Corner KOFOOD
1. Asian Street Food Trend - The Asian street food trend is gaining popularity, creating an opportunity for restaurants to bring authentic street food experiences to their customers.
2. Vibrant Neon Lighting Trend - Vibrant neon lighting is becoming a popular interior design element for restaurants looking to create a lively atmosphere.
3. Fast-casual Dining Trend - The fast-casual dining trend is thriving as more customers seek quick, convenient and healthy food options.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to innovate by offering customers authentic and adventurous street food experiences in vibrantly designed spaces.
2. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can take advantage of the trend towards vibrant and neon lighting to create unique and memorable spaces for restaurants and other businesses.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the fast-casual dining trend to create unique and convenient dining experiences for their guests.