Unlike many snack bars that are high in carbs and low in fat, IQ BAR sets itself apart as a high-fat, low-carb brain food snack bar that includes six ingredients to support brain function.
The handful of functional nutrients that can be found in these brain food snack bars include adaptogenic lion's mane extract, omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids, Vitamin E, magnesium and prebiotic fiber. Each purposefully included nutrients is listed on IQ BAR's website, along with numerous studies that help to clearly illustrate its benefits for sustained cognitive energy, performance and health.
As Will Nitze, CEO of IQ BAR, says: "IQ BAR is just the first product line in what will eventually become a broad-reaching "brain food" company. We're trying to create an entirely new category."
IQ BAR's High-Fat, Low-Carb Brain Food Snacks Nourish the Mind
1. Brain Food Snacks - Snack bars designed to support brain function through the inclusion of a handful of functional nutrients such as adaptogenic lion's mane extract, omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids, Vitamin E, magnesium and prebiotic fiber.
2. High-fat, Low-carb Foods - Food products high in healthy fats and low in carbohydrates, paving the way for a new generation of functional snacks and meal options for health-conscious consumers.
3. Functional Nutrients - The incorporation of specific nutrients in food products to deliver health benefits, illustrating the importance of understanding how food can be used to improve overall health and wellness.
1. Snack Foods - The creation of functional snack bars that incorporate brain-boosting nutrients presents an opportunity for snack food companies to target health-conscious consumers with unique and innovative products.
2. Health Foods - The emphasis on incorporating functional nutrients in food products that deliver health benefits presents opportunities for health food companies to create products that cater to specific health conditions or goals.
3. Supplements - The rise of functional foods presents opportunities for supplement companies to expand beyond their traditional product offerings and enter the world of functional foods with innovative and effective products.