BRABAR is a new inclusive junior intimate apparel brand that focuses on helping teenagers feel confident and comfortable in their skin. According to the brand's website, "8 out of 10 girls are wearing the wrong size bra," and to fix this, the company's mission and purpose is to educate younger demographics on how to find a properly fitting bra. BRABAR offers a unique "shop by band" concept that uses it's signature EZ-fit method to determine the consumer's band size.
The apparel brand boasts a variety of bras ranging from an open back halter bra to a laceback bralette, offering a more inclusive size range including band sized 28 - 38. To date, the company has one brick-and-mortar store located in New Jersey, however, consumers can order online.
Image Credit: Instagram/ @BRABAR.us
BRABAR Educates Young Women on How to Find Well-Fitting Bras
1. Inclusive Intimate Apparel - Opportunities for other brands to focus on inclusion and education when it comes to sizing and fit.
2. Ez-fit Band Sizing Method - Opportunities for other apparel brands to consider developing their own unique sizing methods for better accuracy and fit.
3. In-store Education Programs - Opportunities for other apparel brands to educate consumers in-store on proper sizing techniques and provide a positive shopping experience.
1. Apparel - Opportunities for other apparel brands to focus on inclusive sizing and fit.
2. Retail - Opportunities for specialty stores to offer in-store education programs on sizing and fit.
3. E-commerce - Opportunities for e-commerce retailers to offer educational resources for consumers on sizing and fit through their websites.