The bottled tea beverages by Loft Tea Inc. are designed to serve one of three purposes: React, Recharge and Renew. Some of the potent ingredients that give these drinks their refreshing qualities are white tea, yerba maté, sparkling green tea sweetned with organic stevia leaf. Other superfood ingredients in the drinks include turmeric, calming valerian root and cannabidiol, a a non-intoxicating cannabis compound derived from hemp that has therapeutic properties. Some of the benefits of cannabidiol include the ability to shrink tumors and ease chronic pain without the feeling of being high.
All three Loft Teas are fully legal in all American states and are being sold online as well as through select retail locations. By combining its healthy tea beverages with a natural sweetener, superfood ingredients, soda-inspired packaging and cannabidiol, this is practically a formula for success in the current market.
Loft Teas' Bottled Teas Contain Traces of Cannabidiol Derived from Hemp
1. Functional Beverages - Tapping into the growing demand for beverages that offer health benefits, there is an opportunity to create more functional drinks infused with natural ingredients like cannabidiol.
2. Cannabidiol Products - As cannabidiol gains more recognition for its therapeutic properties, there is potential for entrepreneurs to explore a range of products beyond beverages, such as cosmetics, supplements, and skincare items.
3. Natural Sweeteners - With the rising popularity of alternative sweeteners in the health and wellness industry, there is an opportunity to develop more beverage products that utilize natural sweeteners like organic stevia leaf.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage companies can explore the incorporation of cannabidiol and other superfood ingredients in their product lines to meet the demand for functional and health-conscious beverages.
2. Alternative Medicine - The growing acceptance of cannabidiol as a therapeutic compound creates opportunities for entrepreneurs to enter the alternative medicine industry and develop innovative products for pain relief and other health benefits.
3. Natural and Organic Products - The trend towards natural and organic products presents an opportunity for businesses to create beverages and other goods that cater to health-conscious consumers seeking clean, plant-based options.