Those who need an added incentive to work out, eat better or generally live a healthier lifestyle might want to check out the Boost app. The new app gives users a financial incentive to hit their health goals. You won't make money on Boost, but you will risk losing it if your goals aren't hit. The way it works is simple: Users identify a goal and then wager on it. If the goal isn't hit on time then the wager is forfeited, with a portion of it going to charity.
The Boost app tracks your progress using the iOS HealthKit feature. In addition to working to keep your cash, the Boost app also features a social element. Users can share "Boost cards" with friends and families so that those close to them can check on their progress and offer encouragement. The Boost app is available now as a free download.
The Boost App Gives Users a Financial Incentive for Hitting Health Goals
1. Bet-fueled Fitness Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating more bet-fueled fitness apps that provide financial incentives for hitting health goals.
2. Financial Incentive for Health Goals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new technologies or platforms that offer financial incentives for individuals to achieve their health goals.
3. Social Fitness Tracking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building social elements into fitness tracking apps to encourage accountability and support among friends and family.
1. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing new technologies and apps that merge health and financial incentives to foster healthier lifestyles.
2. Fitness and Gamification - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combining fitness tracking with gamification techniques to create engaging experiences that motivate users to achieve their health goals.
3. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new possibilities in mobile app development to create innovative solutions for tracking and rewarding health achievements.