Fall is almost here and Costa Coffee wants to keep you warm from the inside out with its Bonfire Spiced Trio. Available in stores nationwide as of September 5th, the new drink lineup will help you make that tricky transition from summer to fall.
Costa Coffee’s Bonfire Spiced lineup is a trio of warming beverages made with all your favorite fall spices. First up is the Bonfire Spiced Latte, which combines Costa Coffee’s signature Mocha Italia blend with rich caramel toffee flavors to "keep coffee lovers satisfied throughout autumn." There's also the Bonfire Spiced Hot Chocolate and Bonfire Spiced Cold Brew made with the same warming toffee spice. Best of all, the whole lineup can be ordered vegan.
Image Credit: Costa Coffee.
Costa Coffee is Serving Up Three New Bonfire Spiced Drinks This Fall
1. Bonfire-spiced Fall Beverages - Opportunity for coffee shops and cafes to capitalize on the fall season and introduce new, unique flavors to keep customers interested and warm.
2. Plant-based Alternative Beverages - Opportunity for coffee shops and cafes to cater to the growing demand for plant-based alternatives and attract a wider customer base.
3. Seasonal Beverage Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to utilize seasonal themes and flavors to generate hype and excitement around new product launches and increase sales.
1. Coffee Shops and Cafes - Opportunity for coffee shops and cafes to introduce new, seasonal flavors and expand their menu offerings to keep customers interested and attract a wider customer base.
2. Plant-based Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for companies in the plant-based food and beverage industry to develop and market alternative milk options for coffee shops and cafes catering to the growing demand for plant-based options.
3. Food and Beverage Marketing - Opportunity for marketers in the food and beverage industry to utilize seasonal themes and flavors to create engaging marketing campaigns and increase sales for new product launches.