Bacardi is now introducing a limited-edition Bombay Sapphire English Estate that takes inspiration from the English countryside in the summertime. A particular inspiration for the product was drawn from the hills and hedgerows that surround the Bombay Sapphire Laverstoke Mill Distillery in Hampshire.
Notably, this new gin spirit balances the citrus notes of London dry gin with three new botanical inclusions—pennyroyal mint, rosehip and toasted hazelnut. The finished result is a product that is said to have a "slightly more prominent botanical taste" that complements cocktail recipes, classic gin and tonics and spritzes.
Over the next few years, a number of limited-edition Bombay Sapphire gins are set to be introduced by the brand and the Bombay Sapphire English Estate marks the first release of its kind from this new series.
Bombay Sapphire English Estate Introduces Three New Botanicals
1. Countryside-inspired Gin Spirits - Exploring the infusion of new botanicals in gin, inspired by the English countryside, creating unique flavor profiles.
2. Limited-edition Gin Series - Brands are introducing limited-edition gin lines that allow for experimentation with unique flavors, attracting gin enthusiasts.
3. Rise of Gin-based Cocktails - The increasing popularity of gin-based cocktails has led to the creation of new and innovative gin flavors and blends to meet the demand.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can explore new flavor combinations and limited-edition offerings in gin to create unique drinking experiences for consumers.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate the rise of gin-based cocktails into their menus and offerings, featuring unique gin blends and flavors.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Consumer packaged goods companies can take cues from the trend of infused gin flavors to create new and unique offerings for consumers.