You're probably accustomed to seeing amphoras as stand-alone objects, but this is not what you get with the Bolean Vase. This piece suffices to satisfy the standard practical and decorative criteria of such an item, but it does so with a formal style that's distinctly unique.
Cédric Ragot used white Corian and chocolate brown slabs of marble to make two models of the stem holder. Each one is cut with precision to take a long rectangular shape from which semi-cylindrical grooves are excised along most of its width. Tubes are made to the same size as these indentations and in the same material, enabling them to nestle snugly inside. The block becomes a base for the Bolean Vase's pair of narrow vessels, allowing you to decide on its scattered or assembled arrangement on a table.
The Bolean Vase is a Sculptural Puzzle to Present Beautiful Bouquets
1. Amphora-inspired Designs - Designs that take inspiration from the traditional shape and function of amphoras, but incorporate unique and modern elements.
2. Mixing Materials - The use of different materials, such as white Corian and chocolate brown marble, to create visually striking and unconventional designs.
3. Versatile Arrangements - Designs that allow for versatile arrangements, giving users the freedom to scatter or assemble the components in various configurations.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore amphora-inspired designs to create unique and eye-catching vases or stem holders.
2. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can incorporate mixed materials like white Corian and marble to create visually appealing and functional pieces.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can utilize versatile arrangements in their table settings to create dynamic and customizable decor elements.