If you are looking to get away from it all and find some peace of mind, make sure to book yourself a week away from the hustle and bustle of life in this amazing bohemian boutique hotel -- the hotel is just so beautifully designed that it makes me want to live there and call the space home.
The simple yet luxurious bohemian boutique hotel boasts only 33 rooms and is located in the gorgeous island of Mykonos, Greece. Taking after the traditional Greek style in some aspects like the picturesque white palette and minimalist rustic details, the San Giorgio hotel is a haven of colorful kilims, rustic wood furniture, peacock chairs, hanging rattan chairs, netted canopies, patterned tile floors and hammocks. So if you're a design lover who wants to spend summer days on the rocks in front of the Aegean Sea, this is where you should be.
This Greek Bohemian Boutique Hotel is Rustic and Flawlessly Stunning
1. Bohemian Boutique Hotels - The rising popularity of uniquely designed boutique hotels that cater to bohemian aesthetics presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the hospitality industry by creating unique and personalized experiences for guests.
2. Minimalist Rustic Decor - The trend towards incorporating minimalist rustic themes in luxury spaces, such as hotels and homes, presents an opportunity for innovation in interior design, particularly in the use of sustainable and environmentally conscious materials.
3. Luxury Getaways - The increasing demand for luxury getaways, particularly in remote and exotic locations, presents an opportunity for the hospitality and travel industry to develop new and innovative ways to provide top-quality comfort and experiences for guests.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of boutique hotels and unique vacation experiences by creating personalized and memorable guest experiences through innovative and creative design concepts.
2. Interior Design - The emerging trend of incorporating minimalist rustic themes in luxury spaces presents an opportunity for innovation in the interior design industry by exploring sustainable and eco-friendly materials and design elements.
3. Luxury Travel - The growing desire for luxury getaways in exclusive and exotic locations presents an opportunity for the travel industry to develop innovative travel packages that cater to these demands and provide unparalleled experiences for discerning travelers.