The Bob Schiller Bicycle design uses automated processes borrowed from car manufacturing to aid production in Holland. The sleek creation by the Design Academy Eindhoven graduate promises to bring back the production of bicycles to the region.
Bob Schiller reports that even the Prime Minister of Holland uses his bicycle to get to work. This alone shows how important it is to bring back Dutch-manufactured and designed cycling to a richly historical country.
With this minimalist and design-centric bike, one is to most definitely to be caught photographed by the street style paparazzi. The white model of the bike, with the top bar parallel to the ground, certainly makes the ride all the more stylish.
The Bob Schiller Bicycle Promises a Stylish Ride Through Holland
1. Automated Bicycle Production - Automated processes borrowed from car manufacturing can revolutionize bicycle production.
2. Design-centric Bicycles - Minimalist and design-centric bicycles have the potential to attract attention and become a popular trend for stylish riders.
3. Resurgence of Dutch Bicycle Manufacturing - The Bob Schiller Bicycle design aims to bring back the production of bicycles to Holland and revitalize the Dutch-manufactured and designed cycling industry.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Automated processes in bicycle production can disrupt the traditional manufacturing methods and improve efficiency.
2. Fashion and Street Style - Design-centric bicycles can create opportunities for the fashion industry as stylish riders become a new trend.
3. Tourism and Travel - The resurgence of Dutch bicycle manufacturing can attract tourists who are interested in the country's rich cycling history and design culture.