The Blue Sky Home combines modern aesthetics with a tranquil lifestyle that can only be associated with life without the Internet.
Designed by o2 Architecture, the Blue Sky Home is located in the Mojave Desert of California and boasts an amazing 4000 feet above sea level. Sitting on the patio would make you feel like a bird soaring high above the rest of your environment.
Whoever gets to live in this house is definitely lucky; a contemporary abode surrounded by a peaceful calm. What could be better?
Implications - Consumers are looking to add some luxury to their lives. Products that feature an element of prestige attract shoppers who want to experience something exclusive. Companies could develop more items with an elite status in order to attract more attention on the market.
The Blue Sky Home Offers a Contemporary Design in Peaceful Surroundings
1. Luxury Living - Consumers are looking to add luxury to their lives, creating opportunities for companies to develop exclusive products.
2. Prestige Products - Companies can create more items with an elite status to attract more attention on the market.
3. Tranquil Lifestyle - Products that offer a peaceful calm can attract consumers looking for a more relaxed way of living.
1. Real Estate - Developers can create luxury homes that offer a tranquil lifestyle, attracting buyers looking for an exclusive living experience.
2. Interior Design - Designers can create exclusive spaces that offer a serene environment, appealing to consumers looking for a peaceful lifestyle.
3. Home Decor - Companies can create products that offer a sense of prestige to attract consumers looking to add an element of luxury to their homes.