Cocktails and wine are colliding with the announcement of the new Blossom Hill Gin Fizz in the UK that promises to offer consumers a different way to experience the classic flavors of the very different libations.
The new product consists of a sparkling white wine base that has been mixed with a botanical-infused water along with just a dash of gin. This recipe helps to give the win cocktail drink a refreshing profile that is also lower in alcohol than traditional wines but higher than beers and coolers with an ABV of 8.5%.
The Blossom Hill Gin Fizz will come in two flavor varieties including Rhubarb and Lemon & Rosemary, and was spoke on by Global Marketing Manager Bo Jakubenko at Treasure Wine Estates who said, "We’re really excited to bring Gin Fizz to market – it’s the result of direct customer feedback about what they want to see from the Blossom Hill brand and the wine category in general. We know that gin is booming and that people are looking for refreshment and convenience from their drinks purchases."
The Blossom Hill Gin Fizz Has an Unexpectedly Balanced Profile
1. Wine-cocktail Fusion - The trend of infusing wine with popular cocktails creates an opportunity for companies to offer consumers unique and refreshing flavor profiles.
2. Low Alcohol Beverages - The growing demand for low-alcohol beverages presents an opportunity for companies to capitalize on health-conscious consumers who still desire flavorful drinks.
3. Direct Consumer Feedback - As seen with the creation of Blossom Hill Gin Fizz, companies can benefit from listening and responding to customer feedback in order to create innovative and successful products.
1. Wine Industry - The wine industry can explore the trend of mixing wine with popular cocktails in order to create unique and innovative products.
2. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The trend of low-alcohol beverages creates an opportunity for companies in the alcoholic beverage industry to cater to health-conscious consumers while still providing flavorful drinks.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing professionals can advocate for companies to prioritize direct consumer feedback in order to create successful and trendy products, such as the Blossom Hill Gin Fizz.