'Fohatsu' is a Japanese herbal tea that comes in a small white box adorned with images of blooming flowers. In Japan, herbal tea is a popular drink that is often associated with good health. These beautiful tea boxes focus on the drink's Japanese origin, while also alluding to the fact that the ingredients inside promote good health.
The packaging for each of the Fohatsu teas was designed by Ramin Nasibov, who sought to create something simple yet powerful. The tea boxes are adorned with blooming flowers sitting against a stark white background. The idea is to allude to the natural vibrancy of the ingredients and how they promote a healthy lifestyle. Nasibov also designed a small logo that takes the form of a unique Japanese hieroglyph. This logo helps to connect the idea that these herbal teas are an important aspect of Japanese culture.
Although Nasibov's design is fairly simple, the packaging manages to allude to the origin and the natural health benefits of the product inside.
The Delicacy of This Herbal Tea is Conveyed with Images of Blooming Flowers
1. Japanese Herbal Tea - Opportunity for creating innovative packaging designs that highlight the natural health benefits and cultural significance of herbal teas from Japan.
2. Blooming Flower Motifs - Potential for incorporating floral motifs in packaging to convey the delicacy and vibrancy of herbal teas.
3. Minimalistic Design - Space for developing simple yet powerful packaging designs that communicate the essence of the product.
1. Tea Packaging - Scope for revolutionizing tea packaging by integrating cultural elements and emphasizing health benefits.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for leveraging the growing consumer interest in herbal tea and wellness products.
3. Japanese Cuisine - Potential for aligning herbal tea branding with the Japanese cuisine market to target health-conscious consumers seeking authentic experiences.