This winter, Pressed Juicery is serving up a new Blood Orange Juice and a Blood Orange Freeze that will make consumers forget all about the cold.
This winter, Pressed Juicery is highlighting the sweet citrus taste of blood oranges. For an invigorating sipper, customers can opt for the Blood Orange Juice, which is made from orange, blood orange, and kumquat. The juice bosts 190% of your daily recommended intake of Vitamin C and is "the perfect elevated OJ to take you from winter to spring."
For something a bit more indulgent, there's the Blood Orange Freeze. This plant-based creamsicle treat is made from coconut milk, oat milk, blood orange puree, monk fruit, cherry puree, vanilla extract. Though it's rich and creamy, the vegan treat clocks in at just 150 calories and contains just five grams of sugar.
Image Credit: Pressed Juicery.
Pressed Juicery’s Blood Orange Freeze is a Vegan-Friendly Treat
1. Plant-based Desserts - Opportunity for creating innovative and delicious vegan treats using alternative ingredients.
2. Citrus Flavors - Opportunity for incorporating the refreshing taste of citrus fruits into various food and beverage products.
3. Healthier Indulgence - Opportunity for developing guilt-free and lower calorie versions of classic desserts.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to explore and expand their plant-based dessert offerings.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for the health and wellness industry to promote products that provide a balance between indulgence and nutrition.
3. Alternative Ingredients - Opportunity for ingredient suppliers to develop and market plant-based alternatives for traditional dessert ingredients.