Nike SB works in collaboration with Polar SKate Co on a new iteration of the signature Zoom Blazer Low GT sneakers to welcome the warm weather. The collaborative iteration features an off-white upper informed with soft suede materials and it is accented with blue details.
The blue accents are translated in the form of the branding Swoosh in leather materials as well as the paneling details. There is also Polar branding on the heel in the same blue color along with a co-branded tag found at the distressed foam tongue. Rounding out the design are some molded eyelets by the collar and it sits on top of a gum rubber outsole and a white midsole.
Nike SB and Polar Skate Co Unveil a Blazer Low GT Silhouette
1. Collaborative Sneaker Design - There is an opportunity for brands to collaborate and combine their design expertise to create unique sneaker collections.
2. Soft Suede Materials - Using soft suede in sneaker construction provides a luxurious and comfortable option for consumers.
3. Minimalist Design Accents - The use of subtle branding and minimalist design accents can create a stylish and timeless sneaker aesthetic.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore collaborations and incorporate soft suede materials to create innovative and fashionable sneakers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can adopt minimalist design accents in their sneaker offerings to cater to the demand for sleek and understated footwear.
3. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel companies can incorporate soft suede materials in their sneakers to provide a comfortable and performance-driven footwear option.