The Billion Dollar Collection by the H&M Foundation showcases 10 sustainable start-ups that have the potential to change the fashion industry for the better. The innovators that are part of the collection focus on sustainable designs that mindfully use materials and champion traceability, and they will be be shown as part of a virtual event.
The name of the collection comes from the fact that each of the start-ups will be presenting price tags that represent the support they require in order to scale their innovations for greater impact on people and the planet.
Throughout the collection, there are eye-catching colors, asymmetrical details and voluminous styles. Notably, the pieces have been rendered with computer-generated imagery by Mackevision, which speaks to the way that the world of fashion is changing in more ways than one.
The H&M Foundation Billion Dollar Collection Shows Game-Changers
1. Sustainable Fashion - There is a growing trend towards sustainable fashion, which presents opportunities for businesses to incorporate eco-friendly materials and production methods into their supply chain.
2. Virtual Events - As the pandemic has accelerated the shift to virtual events, businesses can leverage this trend to showcase their products and services to a wider audience while reducing costs associated with physical events.
3. Computer-generated Imagery (CGI) - Using CGI to showcase and sell fashion presents new opportunities for businesses to create unique and engaging content while reducing the need for costly photoshoots.
1. Fashion - Sustainable fashion presents opportunities for businesses to incorporate eco-friendly materials and production methods into their supply chain, while also appealing to consumers who are increasingly conscious of the environmental impact of their purchases.
2. Technology - With the shift to virtual events and the increased use of CGI in fashion, there are new opportunities for businesses in the technology industry to provide innovative solutions to help businesses showcase their products and services.
3. Marketing and Advertising - As businesses look for new ways to showcase their products and services in a virtual world, there are new opportunities for marketing and advertising agencies to provide creative solutions that engage consumers and drive sales.