The Big Drop Brewing Co. Big Drop Sour beer has been announced by the Ipswich-based brewery as a new libation that is perfect for summer and ideal as an alternative to other libations on the market.
The Big Drop Sour Beer Contains Less Than 0.5% ABV
1. Low-abv Beers - Opportunity to create more options for individuals seeking low-alcohol alternatives without compromising on taste.
2. Summer Libations - Chance to develop refreshing beverages specifically tailored for warmer seasons to cater to consumer demands.
3. Alternative Beverages - Potential to innovate new drink options that appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for non-alcoholic alternatives.
1. Brewing - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create low-alcohol craft beers that retain the distinct flavors and characteristics of traditional brews.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Opportunity to produce and market a wide range of low-alcohol beverages that cater to various tastes and preferences.
3. Wellness and Lifestyle - Potential to tap into the health and wellness market by offering non-alcoholic beverages with unique and appealing flavors.