The Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Beyond Spicy BBQ Cheeseburger comes as a new meat-free sandwich from the QSR brand that will offer consumers a new take on the namesake meat-free burger to enjoy this summertime. The burger starts off with a plant-based Beyond Burger patty that is then topped with jalapeños, onion rings and a melted pepper jack cheese all served on a sesame seed bun. The burger is available on its own or as part of a combo to let customers choose how they'd like to try it out.
The Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Beyond Spicy BBQ Cheeseburger is available at participating locations nationwide but only for a limited time to make it a meat-free summertime exclusive.
Image Credit: Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s
The Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Beyond Spicy BBQ Cheeseburger is Indulgent
1. Meat-free Fast Food - The success of the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Beyond Spicy BBQ Cheeseburger highlights the potential for more meat-free menu items in fast food chains.
2. Plant-based Proteins - As more consumers embrace plant-based diets, the demand for tasty and innovative meat alternatives like Beyond Burger patties will continue to grow.
3. Indulgent Vegetarianism - There's an opportunity for companies to cater to consumers who want to indulge in meat-free options without sacrificing taste or indulgence.
1. Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains can capitalize on the growing demand for meat-free options by introducing new menu items that cater to vegetarian and flexitarian consumers.
2. Plant-based Protein Suppliers - Companies like Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods can leverage the success of meat-free products like the Beyond Burger to expand their product lines and tap into new markets.
3. Food Service Industry - Restaurants and other food service providers can benefit from offering indulgent meat-free options that appeal to consumers looking for guilt-free indulgence.