The Better Than X Candle Company's range of premium soy candles includes thoughtful designs that were created to help people get through tough times such as breakups, losing a job or anything in between. The inspiring candles have designs that help to encourage empowerment and moving on, especially during times of difficulty and heartbreak.
The Better Than X Candle Company's premiere line of soy candles includes collections like Better Off and Clean Slate that offer a lighthearted approach to some of life's hardships. Beyond sharing colorful labels, the candles boast uplifting scents that tap into the powerful link between aromas and memories—the Thanx Next! candle for example shares a sweet and tangy grapefruit aroma that tunes into the opportunity for a refreshingly positive future ahead.
Image Credit: Better Than X Candle Company
These Better Than X Candles Encourage Moving on After Difficulty
1. Empowering Candles - Opportunities exist to explore the potential of combining sensory stimulation with motivational phrases to create more empowering products for mental health and wellness industries.
2. Soy Candle Collections - Developing a line of soy candles that offers a lighthearted approach to difficult experiences can disrupt the traditional candle market, offering an alternative to more traditional scents and designs.
3. Aromatherapy for Mental Health - The link between aromas and memories can be further explored and capitalized on within the mental health industry to promote overall wellbeing through sensory stimulation.
1. Mental Health and Wellness - Soy candles that combine motivational phrases with uplifting scents can provide a unique offering for those seeking mental health and wellness products.
2. Candle Manufacturing - Developing alternative collections of soy candles for therapeutic purposes can disrupt the traditional candle market and create new opportunities for growth.
3. Aromatherapy - Promoting the link between aromas and memories can provide opportunities to capitalize on the benefits of sensory stimulation in the aromatherapy industry.