The newest version of The Better Bagel by Better Brand was made with modified enzyme technology for a formula that's low in carbs and rich in protein. In fact, the product boasts the net carbohydrate equivalent of two slices of banana and the protein content of four eggs.
The Better Bagel is made with ingredients like modified wheat starch and wheat protein isolates, plus potato starch, chicory root fiber, EVOO, yeast, organic brown rice flour, organic white vinegar and enzymes. The low-carb bagels can be found in packs of four, eight and a dozen.
Low-carbohydrate foods are prevalent across the food industry and they speak to a wide range of consumers, not just those who are following low-carb and keto protocols.
The Better Bagel 2.0 Features Fewer Carbs and More Protein
1. Low-carb Foods - Reduced-carb bagels are a part of the larger trend in the food industry towards low-carbohydrate options, presenting an opportunity for businesses to innovate in this area.
2. High-protein Foods - The Better Bagel 2.0's high protein content is also a trend in the food industry, as consumers prioritize protein in their diets and seek out products that contain it.
3. Modified Enzyme Technology - The use of modified enzyme technology in the production of The Better Bagel presents a trend and potential innovation opportunity for companies looking to create new and improved food products.
1. Food and Beverage - Reduced-carb and high-protein foods are trends in the food and beverage industry, presenting opportunities for companies to develop innovative products that cater to these consumer preferences.
2. Health and Wellness - The trend towards low-carbohydrate and high-protein foods aligns with the health and wellness industry, presenting an opportunity for businesses to market products that appeal to this demographic.
3. Food Science and Technology - The use of modified enzyme technology in the production of The Better Bagel highlights the importance of food science and presents an innovation opportunity for companies in this field.