The number of consumers who live in urban areas who own a bike for commuting or leisure riding purposes is on the rise, which is increasing the demand for products like the 'Berlin Bicycle Rack.'
The bike rack boasts a slim, compact aesthetic that can act as the only piece of decor you need at you entrance way thanks to its ability to store all of your essentials. Aside from offering a place to store your bike, the rack also integrates hooks for storing your backpack, keys or headphones as well as a small section for storing reading material. This will come as welcome news to those who live in small spaces and need to make the most of every inch of available space.
The 'Berlin Bicycle Rack' is the design work of Adrian Bogdan of OONA Studio and winner of the 2018 A’ Design Award.
The 'Berlin Bicycle Rack' Stores Your Ride and Other Essentials
1. Compact Home Racks - Designing slim and multifunctional racks in the home furniture industry can cater to the growing market demand for space-saving products, especially in urban areas
2. Minimalist Aesthetics - Minimalist design aesthetic trend is disrupting home interior design, and bike racks are not exempted from it
3. Integration of Multiple Functions - Incorporating multiple functions in a single item, like the Berlin Bicycle Rack's bike storage, hooks, and reading materials section, offers disruption opportunities in the design and production industry
1. Home Furniture - Compact and multifunctional storage solutions in urban areas are disrupting the home furniture industry
2. Interior Design - Minimalist aesthetics' growing popularity is disrupting the interior design industry, especially in urban areas where space is limited
3. Product Design - Designing products with multiple functions like the Berlin Bicycle Rack disrupts the traditional product design industry and caters to modern problems, such as living in urban areas with limited space