The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Contour 55 TV is the latest piece of living room technology from the brand that will provide discerning consumers with a way to incorporate a decidedly stylish screen into their living space.
The television features a 55-inch display that offers precision imagery and comes in a range of finish options to choose from which will enable it to fit in well with existing decor. These finishes include fabric and wood priced at £6,300 and £7,100, respectively.
The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Contour 55 TV maintains a minimalist design and a classic aesthetic that will enable it to be seamlessly incorporated into virtually any home. The use of aluminum for the frame positions it as a piece of high-end technology that matches a range of premium products presently on the market.
The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Contour 55 TV Comes in Several Finishes
1. Minimalist Home Tech - Manufacturing and marketing of home electronics which feature minimalist design and are aesthetic and affordable.
2. Customizable Home Entertainment - Offering home entertainment setups that can be personalized with multiple finishes, textures and styles to match with the different homes, while maintaining high standards for functionality and picture quality.
3. Premium Home Electronics - Manufacturing and marketing of premium home electronics that maintain a minimalist design and a classic aesthetic, while offering precision imagery and high-end functionality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturing, marketing and sale of the latest and trending electronics and gadgets for home and office use.
2. Home Decor - Offering a wide variety of products like furniture, wall art, curtains, and other fixtures and ornaments that are complementary to a consumers living space.
3. Interior Design - Professional service providers offering expert guidance to derive decor solutions that match clients' lifestyles and tastes, while maintaining functionality and aesthetics.