This beer labeling was created with literal graphic interpretations of the names the beers are labeled with.
Designed by the creative agency 'The Brandit' for North Carolina-based 'SunUp Brewing Company,' the packaging of these craft beers is as vibrant as it is unique. The beers come with titles such as "Bearded Blonde, Tanline Brown Ale, White Russian, Trooper IPA and Red Flash." Along with these unusual beer names are graphic illustrations that are literal interpretations of those names -- including a blonde man with a beard and a half-naked woman with visible tan lines.
The creative concept behind this beer labeling ensures that craft beer lovers will find SunUp beers to be memorable and distinct.
This Beer Labeling Puts a Literal Spin on the Beers' Names
1. Literal Interpretation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore creative ways to design product packaging that visually represents the literal meaning of the product.
2. Distinct Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique branding strategies that make products stand out and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Memorable Product Names - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create catchy and unconventional product names that captivate consumer attention and enhance the overall brand experience.
1. Craft Beer - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize unique and creative beer labeling techniques to differentiate craft beer brands in a competitive market.
2. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative graphic design approaches to visually represent brands and products in a way that resonates with consumers.
3. Creative Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unconventional marketing strategies that heavily rely on visually captivating elements to engage target audiences.