Renowned beauty brand Esteé Lauder teams with the food courier app, Uber Eats, to introduce product deliveries to shoppers. The new deal gives customers the chance to have their favorite skincare products and scented candles delivered right to their door.
Uber Eats' beauty link-up with Esteé Lauder Companies will begin by offering Jo Malone London and Origins products to consumers. The process will work in the same way that shoppers order takeaway food, for a user-friendly experience. Consumers can select products from more than 60 destinations in 20 cities across the United States.
Trusted couriers on the Uber Eats app will pick up the ordered beauty products from stores and deliver the items to the customer's house for a reasonably priced delivery fee.
Image Credit: Cosmetics Business
Esteé Lauder's Products Will Be Available Through Uber Eats
1. Beauty Delivery Services - Esteé Lauder's partnership with Uber Eats is an opportunity for other beauty brands to offer delivery services through courier apps.
2. Retail Delivery Innovation - The food courier service model can be innovatively applied to retail and cosmetic delivery services.
3. App-based Product Delivery - Courier app companies are taking advantage of the wide variety of products that could be delivered through their platform, presenting an opportunity for more companies to follow suit.
1. Beauty and Skincare Industry - More beauty brands can follow in Esteé Lauder's footsteps and explore distribution partnerships with courier services to offer retail delivery services.
2. Courier and Delivery Industry - Other courier app companies can expand their service offerings by exploring partnerships with retail industries and opening up a new market segment.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can take advantage of opportunities presented by courier app companies to offer alternative delivery methods for their products.