LA-based Côte looks more like a boutique shop than a nail salon, offering consumers a unique beauty experience. Deviating from the typical salon look and feel, Côte, is more than a place to get a quick nail touch-up, also serving as a health and wellness shop, complete with home and body goods and locally-designed fashion accessories.
Côte combines comfort and luxury to achieve a unique brand which caters to the average, on the go city-dweller. The salon accepts walk-in appointments only, eliminating the occurrence of over-booking and last minute cancellations, leaving time to focus on efficiently and thoughtfully servicing each guest. The client-focused shop offers each guest an iPad, for smudge-proof entertainment, as well as the option to enjoy a craft cocktail, or glass of champagne as one waits for their nails to dry.
In addition to the products being cruelty and toxin-free, the polishes take on a no-nonsense labeling system, in which colors are classified by numbers, instead of fancy, extraneous names.
LA's Côte Offers the Average City-Dweller a No-Nonsense Beauty Experience
1. Boutique Salons - The rise of boutique-style salons that offer unique, multipurpose customer experiences creates opportunities for businesses to diversify their offerings and cater to a wider range of customers.
2. No-nonsense Branding - The trend towards no-nonsense branding in the beauty industry offers an opportunity for businesses to simplify their messaging and appeal to customers who appreciate transparency and honesty.
3. Appointment Efficiency - The focus on walk-in appointments and no overbooking allows businesses to make the most of their time, streamline processes, and provide a more personalized customer experience.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from incorporating elements of boutique-style salons and customer-focused experiences to differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can take cues from the boutique-style salon trend by offering personalized experiences and incorporating a wider range of product offerings.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate the no-nonsense branding trend to build trust with customers and simplify the customer experience.