The beauty at Jeremy Scott's AW15 show was anything but dull and dismal. The fun-loving, free spirited designer chose to have his models reflect his award winning personality.
Models sported colorful eyelids as they walked down the runway. Using MAC Cosmetics paint pots, the makeup artists applied electric colors, such as, pink, green, yellow and orange to the lids. Female models were given black bobbed wigs with matching colored paint splattered on the crown of their heads. It looked as if someone had cracked a very colorful egg on the top of their heads. Male models had blue streaks brushed into their gelled hair, resembling the likes of 90s hair mascara. The beauty at Jeremy Scott was hard to miss this season.
The Beauty at Jeremy Scott AW15 was Elaborate, Playful and Colorful
1. Colorful Eyelid Makeup - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create innovative and vibrant eyeshadow palettes.
2. Colorful Hair Streaks - Potential for hair product manufacturers to develop innovative temporary hair color products.
3. Creative Runway Beauty - Opportunity for makeup artists and hairstylists to showcase their artistic skills in fashion shows.
1. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity for cosmetic companies to create new and bold makeup products.
2. Hair Products - Potential for disruptive innovation in the hair product industry to create unique temporary hair color options.
3. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to integrate bold and creative beauty concepts into runway shows.