Inspired by 'Blossom City,' a campaign that is run by D&D London, British restaurant Paternoster Chop House launches a limited-time menu of beautiful burgers. The foodie offerings boast ingredients like beef, cheese, BBQ sauce, pickled onions and succulent pork, completed with a brightly colored brioche bun — from lilac to Millennial pink. The Bloom Burgers are available to order until June 17th at a monetary value of 19 pounds. The color-rich beautiful burgers are surely going to be a worthy way of celebrating the upcoming summer. In addition, guests can opt-in for floral-inspired cocktails — Ginspiration, First Dates or Herbal Essences.
Without a doubt, Paternoster Chop House's beautiful burgers and alcoholic beverages would prove to be a dream to photograph and post as exquisite social media content.
Paternoster Chop House Offers Celebratory Beautiful Burgers
1. Colorful Food - Opportunity for food businesses to experiment with colorful ingredients and packaging to create aesthetically pleasing food experiences.
2. Instagrammable Beverages - Opportunity for beverage businesses to create visually stunning drinks that are photogenic and visually appealing for social media sharing.
3. Limited-time Menus - Opportunity for restaurants to create buzz and attract customers by launching limited-time menus with unique themes and offerings.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and drink businesses can leverage these trends to innovate and create unique and eye-catching products that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create Instagram-worthy menus and cocktails to enhance their guest experience and build their brand on social media.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies can capitalize on the trend of social media marketing for food and drink businesses, creating campaigns that highlight visually appealing products and drive engagement and sales.