These beautiful Ben Toms editorials brandish the raw talent of the British photographer. Toms has been instrumental to fashion productions at Dazed & Confused, AnOther Magazine, American Vogue and Vogue Russia, and given these prestigious nature of these publications, he has become an established industry expert.
Funky 50s fashion and models with unibrows have been go-to sets for Toms. The best part of his work is that while his photoshoots are all distinctive, following up on specific buzz topics or retro styles, they are all united by way of their overarching obscurity. Bizarre is often the word here with couture spreads titled 'The Doll Hospital,' 'The Tokyo Chorus,' 'Man Does Not Live by Suit Alone' and 'The Hills Have Eyes.'
From Funky 50s Fashion to Models With Unibrows
1. Funky 50s Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Reimagine and modernize the iconic fashion styles of the 1950s with a contemporary twist.
2. Models with Unibrows - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Challenge traditional beauty standards by promoting the acceptance and celebration of natural features, such as unibrows.
3. Obscure Couture Spreads - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore unconventional themes and narratives in fashion spreads to captivate and surprise audiences.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop innovative techniques and styles to create visually stunning and thought-provoking fashion editorials.
2. Fashion Publishing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Embrace unconventional and boundary-pushing content to attract a niche audience and differentiate from traditional fashion magazines.
3. Beauty Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Promote inclusive beauty standards and challenge the industry norms by embracing unique features, such as unibrows.