Beardsley & Company is a brand that specializes in creating products that take care of and maintain the look and health of facial hair. There are basic products including beard shampoos and conditioners with shampoo scents such as allspice, cantaloupe, and verbena lime. There are also beard oils, balms, and lotion -- Beardsley & Company also creates sets and kits as a perfect gift option.
One of the notable kits is the 'Beard After Care' kit, which features oil, balm, lotion, and a wooden styling comb as well, which features components that hydrate, volumizes, and detangles. All of this is responsibly packaged in a recyclable fiberboard box as an environmentally conscious effort.
Image Credit: Beardsley & Company
Beardsley & Company Creates a Wide Range of Products for Beards
1. Beard Grooming Products with Unique Scents - Brands can differentiate themselves in the crowded beard grooming market by creating products with unusual, yet appealing scents.
2. Eco-friendly Beard Care - Brands can appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers by using recyclable packaging materials and incorporating sustainable ingredients in their products.
3. All-in-one Beard Care Kits - The convenience of all-in-one kits, containing multiple beard care products and accessories, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beard grooming industry.
1. Personal Care Products - Brands in the personal care products industry can branch out into the growing beard grooming market by offering unique and eco-friendly products.
2. E-commerce - Entrepreneurs can create their own beard grooming e-commerce brands, catering towards niche markets such as those seeking unique scents or sustainable packaging materials.
3. Gifts and Specialty Retail - Specialized gift and retail stores can capitalize on the growing trend of beard grooming by offering a variety of all-in-one kits and unique products to customers.