This BBC Sport Olympic ad features several animated jungle animals competing in Olympic events.
The beautifully animated ad features several animals as they prepare for their event and as storm clouds circle above. With a flash of lightning, the events all begin. Jaguars sprint, a sloth performs gymnastics, two crocodiles perform a high dive, monkeys play beach volleyball and an anteater weightlifts. Despite being portrayed with animals, the ad captures the same intensity in which real athletes prepare for their Olympic events. The ad blends in animated Olympians performing the events as well and at the end, a runner meets up with the other Olympians overlooking Rio and the Olympic stadium.
BBC is one of the broadcast partners of YouTube for coverage during the Rio Olympic Games.
The BBC Sport Olympic Ad Features Jungle Animals Performing Athletics
1. Animated Animal Ads - Opportunities for creating engaging and immersive advertising campaigns by using animated animals in Olympic-themed ads.
2. Authentic Animal Representation - The use of animals in ads as a way to capture the intensity and preparation of real athletes, creating a connection between viewers and the Olympic Games.
3. Visual Storytelling Through Animation - The use of animation to tell a visually compelling story, capturing the excitement and energy of the Olympic events.
1. Advertising - Innovative ways to create captivating and memorable advertisements that resonate with viewers.
2. Sports Broadcasting - Opportunities for broadcasting companies to partner with streaming platforms to enhance coverage of major sporting events like the Olympics.
3. Animation and Visual Effects - Development of visually stunning animations and visual effects for advertising campaigns, creating immersive experiences for viewers.