There are few things as frustrating as stressful as needing to use the bathroom but not having one nearby, but thanks to a new bathroom app called Good2Go, you can make use of smartphone technology to locate bathrooms that aren't just easy to get to, but are modern and safe.
While there are several bathroom apps out there, what makes Good2Go different is the fact that it gives you access to washrooms at a number of retail partners in San Francisco, with many of them conveniently being coffee shops.
It's not just the app that is high-tech; the bathrooms themselves can be unlocked via the app. With this sort of seamless functionality, the Good2Go bathroom app is poised to make a splash at retailers not just in San Francisco but beyond as well.
This Bathroom App Helps Shoppers Use the Loo At Specific Retail Locations
1. Bathroom-locating Apps - Opportunity to develop innovative apps that locate and provide access to bathrooms in various retail locations.
2. Seamless App Functionality - Opportunity to create apps that seamlessly integrate with physical spaces, such as unlocking bathrooms.
3. Smart Retail Partnerships - Opportunity for retailers to partner with app developers to provide modern and convenient washroom facilities to their customers.
1. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create innovative bathroom-locating apps with seamless functionality.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to partner with app developers and provide modern bathroom facilities to enhance customer experience.
3. Hospitality - Opportunity for coffee shops and other hospitality establishments to partner with bathroom app developers, attracting more customers with convenient washrooms.