Bathing Culture's Mind and Body Wash is an organic and biodegradable all-purpose soap. With no harsh chemicals or added fillers, the formula features a signature Cathedral Grove scent that is inspired by Northern California's Redwood canopies.
Additionally, the product features 100% organic ingredients, including moisturizing aloe, shea and guar along with coconut, olive and sunflower oils, natural, soy-based plant glycerin and essential oils.
Bathing Culure's Mind and Body Wash is sold in a 8 oz or 80 shower size, a 16 oz or 160 shower option or in a gallon format, with each batch being refillable at participating retail partners. Fusing fine ingredients with a sustainable refill business model, the brand creates premium and non-toxic and cruelty-free soaps that are also accessible for those on a budget.
Bathing Culture's Mind and Body Wash is 100% Organic
1. Biodegradable Bath Products - The demand for biodegradable bath products will increase as consumers become more environmentally conscious.
2. Organic All-purpose Soap - As consumers become more aware of the negative effects of harsh chemicals, they will opt for organic all-purpose soaps.
3. Sustainable Refill Business Model - More companies will adopt a sustainable refill business model to reduce waste and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care companies have an opportunity to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly and organic products.
2. Retail - Retailers can partner with brands that adopt a sustainable refill business model to appeal to eco-conscious consumers and reduce waste.
3. Natural/organic Products - The natural and organic products industry will continue to grow as consumers prioritize health and sustainability.