Magnolia Bakery has taken one of its most iconic desserts and transformed it into a Banana Pudding Cookie.
Magnolia Bakery first opened in New York City in 1996 and quickly developed a cult-like following due to its signature Banana Pudding dessert. This hit recipe features thick layers of fluffy vanilla pudding, fresh bananas, and sweet vanilla wafers.
Now, one of the world's most famous puddings is being converted into cookie form. Just like the classic dessert, the Banana Pudding Cookie is bursting with banana flavor. To pull off this feat, CEO and Chief Baking Officer Bobbie Lloyd spent six months perfecting the cookie recipe. As Lloyd notes, "I wanted a real banana flavor to shine through."
The new Banana Pudding Cookies are available now in-stores. They are also available online for national shipping starting May 9th.
Image Credit: Magnolia Bakery
Magnolia Bakery's is Now Offering a Banana Pudding Cookie
1. Dessert Transformation - Taking iconic desserts and transforming them into a different format to attract new customers.
2. Flavor Innovation - Experimenting with unique and bold flavors to create a niche market product.
3. Product Diversification - Expanding product offerings beyond traditional offerings to meet the changing needs and interests of customers.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can explore new flavor innovations to create unique and delicious products that attract new customers.
2. Online Retail - The ability to offer online ordering and national shipping can help increase sales and reach a wider audience with unique products.
3. Hospitality/food Service - The inclusion of unique and innovative dessert options can help distinguish a business and create a loyal customer base.