When it comes to the dry components, there are countless baking product mixes on the market for easily making everything from cookies and pancakes to brownies. However, on the other end, consumers are required to have their own reserve of wet ingredients like oil, eggs, water and milk and add them in separately.
The 'Shaker' by DAVA Foods is an innovative baking product that combines all of the ingredients needed for baking into a single ready-to-use product. The products are separated into two pieces, including a top that's filled with the dry ingredients and a bottom that contains the wet components. For the purposes of easy cooking and baking, there are a number of mixes that have been pre-prepared, including ones for pancakes, waffles and scrambled eggs.
When unopened, this two-piece system has a shelf life of up to eight weeks.
The 'Shaker' Baking Product Separates Wet and Dry Ingredients
1. Single-use Cooking Products - The Shaker is part of a trend for single-use cooking products, creating more convenient and efficient processes for modern home cooks.
2. Simplified Baking - Shaker's simplified method of baking is a trend that's echoed in the rise of meal kits and smart kitchen technologies.
3. Ingredient-separating Products - The Shaker encourages the trend of ingredient-separating products which can provide less wastage and a more streamlined cooking process.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The Food and Beverage Industry can adapt to the trend of single-use cooking products, by introducing more innovative products that offer convenience to modern consumers.
2. Consumer Packaged Goods Industry - The Consumer Packaged Goods Industry can adopt the trend of ingredient-separating products, by producing products that limit food waste and promote environmental sustainability.
3. Kitchen Appliance Industry - The Kitchen Appliance Industry can benefit from the trend of simplified baking, by producing kitchen appliances that streamline the cooking process and provide time-saving convenience.