When it comes to establishing a brand identity, there are certainly benefits associated with maintaining simplicity. Bagas Bravas packaging exercises this technique for a few good reasons that do well to represent the products and the company behind them.
David Matos worked to create effective containers and look for the goods of a farming settlement in the Portuguese mountains. With honey and walnuts as the primary commodities of the region, the designer chose a plain cylindrical jar and a plastic net bag for the products, respectively.
Bagas Bravas packaging successfully communicates the notion of purity with its white stickers and its elegant, direct and simple script. It's also this ink-on-paper and handwritten style that express a homemade image of goods that have been harvested with care.
Bagas Bravas Packaging Marks Each Product Clearly in Cursive
1. Simplicity in Packaging - The trend of simplifying packaging designs to communicate brand identity and product value.
2. Handwritten Typography - The trend of using handwritten script to create a homemade and personal image for products.
3. Minimalist Branding - The trend of using minimalist design elements, such as white stickers, to convey a sense of purity and elegance.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The industry of packaging products in the food and beverage sector with a focus on simple and elegant design.
2. Artisanal Foods - The industry of producing and marketing homemade and carefully crafted food products, such as honey and walnuts.
3. Graphic Design and Printing - The industry of providing design and printing services for packaging materials, with a special emphasis on handwritten typography and minimalist branding.