With the Internet's love of all things bacon, it was only a matter of time before bacon body wash came into existence. This porky hygiene product is exactly what its name suggests: a cleansing body wash that happens to smell exactly like bacon. There is already a bacon cologne, so a bacon body wash was more or less a natural progression of things.
It's a toss up as to whether or not it's a good thing to smell like bacon first thing in the morning. Sure, it would help to smell like fried pork should you not be able to skip breakfast, but the scent of bacon is probably not one you should wear on your throughout the workday. The bacon body wash comes in a 5 ounce bottle and sells for $4.00.
This Bacon Body Wash Lets You Start Your Day Smelling Like Breakfast
1. Bacon Scented Products - There is a growing trend of bacon-scented products like bacon body wash, bacon cologne, and bacon-scented candles.
2. Food-inspired Personal Care Products - There is a trend of creating personal care products that are inspired by food, like bacon body wash, pizza-scented perfume, and coffee body scrub.
3. Humorous Personal Care Products - There is a trend of creating personal care products with humorous and unconventional scents, like bacon body wash, beer-scented soap, and cannabis perfume.
1. Personal Care Industry - There is an opportunity for companies in the personal care industry to create unconventional and humorous products that appeal to consumers' sense of humor and love of food.
2. Fragrance Industry - There is an opportunity for companies in the fragrance industry to venture into unconventional scent territories, like food-inspired scents, to capture the attention of consumers who are looking for something new and unique.
3. Novelty Gift Industry - There is an opportunity for companies in the novelty gift industry to create humorous and unique products that cater to consumers' love of food and sense of humor, like bacon body wash and other food-inspired personal care products.