How lucky am I that I get to write up fashions from on my favorite (and greatest) rap organizations? Because when you are dealing with the Wu Tang Clan, you don’t call them a group. Anyway, the new Babylon Wu T-Shirts are pretty rad.
Featuring the clan’s logo on the front in what appears to be a digitized format using Applebaum’s telltale styling, the Babylon Wu T-Shirts also feature a listing of various things on the back. As always, the ‘Protect Ya Neck’ tag is located just below the collar.
The Babylon Wu T-Shirts Make Me Long for ODB
1. Digitized Clothing - Create clothing with digitized logos or graphics using unique designs to stand out in the fashion industry.
2. Hip Hop-infused Fashion - Blend hip hop culture and fashion to create a unique brand experience for the consumer market.
3. Rap-influenced Apparel - Incorporate rap and music culture into apparel design to create a new fashion trend for the younger market.
1. Fashion Industry - Capitalizing on this trend can create a new and popular fashion collection that targets hip hop consumers.
2. Music Industry - Collaborate with music artists to create new fashion designs that promote their brand and appeal to their fans.
3. Streetwear Industry - Targeting streetwear consumers with apparel designs that blend hip hop and fashion into one unique product can lead to the creation of a whole new category within the streetwear industry.