To accompany a taste palette of fruity and carb goodness, the Avocado Spaghetti recipe matches up to its intensely adored reputation. A spin on traditional tomato sauce, the avocado-infused treat blends nicely with every bite of pasta. This great vegetarian option is packed with essential fatty acids and carbohydrates.
Begin by bowling spaghetti on the stove top; either normal or whole wheat is acceptable. Scoop out the avocados and place into a blender. Before blending add lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt & basil and blend until smooth and creamed. Add more of the former ingredients to taste. Once pasta is done boiling and you have strained it, mix in large bowl with the creamy avocado paste. Mix with freshly grated parmasen cheese and it is ready to serve.
The Avocado Spaghetti Recipe Gives Carb Lovers a New Palette
1. Fruit-infused Pasta - There is an opportunity for restaurants to offer unique, healthy and tasty fruit-infused pasta dishes.
2. Vegetarian Options - Businesses can capitalize on the increasing demand for vegetarian options by offering more innovative dishes like avocado spaghetti.
3. Infused Sauces - The trend of infused sauces is on the rise, creating opportunities for companies to develop new and unique recipes using unusual ingredients like avocado.
1. Food & Beverage - Restaurants and food companies can capitalize on the trend by incorporating unique recipes and infusing sauces with fruits and vegetables.
2. Health & Wellness - The trend towards healthier eating options, like the vegetarian avocado spaghetti recipe, creates opportunities for businesses to cater to this market segment.
3. Recipe Development - There is an opportunity for recipe development companies to create and market new, innovative fruit-infused pasta recipes like the avocado spaghetti recipe.