This fantastical series by photographer August Bradley is fun and frisky with a touch of darkness. Entitled 'Circus Life,' the series involves beautiful women dressed as ringmasters, clowns and perfect performance divas.
The natural talent that August Bradley clearly possesses is met by a highly creative concept in this series. The photos are extremely vivid, which is a testament to August Bradley's editing abilities.
This impeccably styled shoot is a part of Hasselblad Masters Book Vol.I, a series by August Bradley that we hope to see more of.
'Circus Life' Photography Series of Big-Top Babes by August Bradley
1. Fantastical Photography - Photographers can explore creatively-designed photography projects that are fun and frisky with a touch of darkness.
2. Circus Aesthetics - Circus-inspired designs can be incorporated into a wide range of industries, from fashion to interior decors.
3. Editorial Styling - Stylists can experiment with the highly creative concepts introduced in the Circus Life series to create editorial content for magazines, advertisements, and social media.
1. Photography - Photographers can harness the style of the Circus Life series to create fantastical photographic projects for fashion magazines and editorial clients.
2. Fashion - Designers can take inspiration from the Circus Life series to create collections that are fun and frisky with a touch of darkness.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality providers can utilize circus-inspired designs and circus aesthetics to create unique and vibrant hotels, restaurants, and event spaces.