You can say "I'm sorry," or "let's just forget about this" with one of these atonement chocolate bars. This concept product range by Vania Nedkova proposes the giving of treats as a way to amend embarrassing encounters with the people in your life.
Dubbed Erase&Replace candy bars, these sweets would come in three different varieties with distinctive chocolate bar packaging, corresponding to the severity and the time passed since a particular awkward moment. Give the Smog bar to someone within an hour after the event, the Drizzle can be passed over around the one-day mark, and the Thunder is intended to rectify uncomfortable situations that have been brewing for a week. An accompanying print poster campaign to this atonement chocolate suggests some scenarios that could benefit from these treats. They're tastier and more effective than apology cards.
Atonement Chocolate Bars Can Compensate for Awkward Occurrences
1. Edible Apologies - Food products that offer solutions for social mistakes, offering a new approach to conflict resolution.
2. Personalized Gifting - Customizable edible products to suit a range of social situations, adapting to people's needs and preferences.
3. Humorous Remedies - The use of humor in conflict resolution, reducing tension and creating a positive and light-hearted experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating new products and experiences that offer a unique perspective on social interactions and gifting.
2. Printing and Packaging - Developing creative designs for edible products and accompanying print campaigns to improve people's connection to products.
3. Consumer Goods - Offering a range of alternative solutions to social mistakes, driving innovation in creating new products and service opportunities.