This Athens optical store presents a design-savvy way to display eyewear. Located in Neo Psyhiko, Athens, the boutique was designed by architect Simos Vamvakidis, who infused the interior with sharp, geometric displays and an overall minimalistic aesthetic.
As FrameWeb.com points out, this Athens optical store offers a "lesson in organization." Its various eyewear products for different age groups are strategically displayed on either plywood or black iron surfaces, with separate spaces dedicated to vision glasses, sunglasses and other types of eyewear products.
The designer himself refers to the interior of the Athens optical store as "an experiment of space" and goes on to describe it as a merging of "the soaring and the grounded." Vamvakidis was also able to make great use of the long and narrow interior, which measures 65 square meters.
Athens Optical Store Features an Origami-Like Interior
1. Geometric Eyewear Displays - Creating eye-catching and organized eyewear displays using sharp geometric designs.
2. Minimalistic Retail Interiors - Designing retail spaces with minimalistic aesthetics to highlight products.
3. Strategic Product Organization - Implementing strategic product organization techniques to enhance the shopping experience.
1. Eyewear Retail - Opportunity for eyewear retailers to create unique and visually appealing store designs.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to incorporate geometric and minimalistic elements into retail spaces.
3. Consumer Goods Retail - Opportunity for retailers in various industries to improve product organization techniques for better product showcasing.